Humic Acid Fertilizer
Sabosib Humic Acid have been fully extracted from leonardite making it highly soluble and available to plants. Humic acids promote rapid plant growth and may help in the uptake of micronutrients. Use it at the root zone and as a foliar spray. May be used on all plants including fruits, vegetables, ornamental plants and grasses.
- Product details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Benefits of Adding Sabosib Humic Acid for Plants to Your Soil
- Increases the nutrient holding capacity of the soil.
- Improves fertilizer utilization by “chelating” nutrients, which puts them into a more absorbable form.
- Buffers pH problems by allowing plants to get nutrients otherwise “locked” in the soil due to high or low pH.
- Increases and enlarges root systems and promotes plant cell division.
- Helps buffer the effects of high salts in soils whether from natural soil conditions or due to excess fertilizers, ocean water or even dog urine
- Improves the growth of various groups of beneficial micro-organisms including those that help detoxify soils. Often used in soil bioremediation projects.
- Changes the physical and mechanical properties of the soil in structure, color, and consistency. Helps aerate and bioactivate soils.
- Increases the permeability of plant membranes, promotes more efficient nutrient uptake of foliar nutrients.
- Adds Carbon and also aids in correcting plant chlorosis.
- Improves germination rates of seed.
Recommended Application Rates for Humic Acid for Plants
- SOIL / FARM: Apply 1-2 gals. SUPER HUMIC ACID for plants with sufficient water to cover per 1 acre. Broadcast directly onto soil at pre- planting. For best results incorporate into the top 1-2 inches. It is not necessary to use more than 1 gallon per acre twice a year Spring and Fall application.
- TURF GRASS / GARDENS SOIL: Apply 1 quart per 5000 sf. (Commercial Turf application at 2% solution mix.) Apply directly after a dry fertilizer application.
- GARDENS/ POTTED PLANTS / TREES / SHRUBS: Mix 2-3 oz to each gallon of water. Apply solution around root zone of existing plants: Water in just enough to soak the root zone (up to 4 inches for most.) Apply as often as every two weeks.
- ROW CROPS / FOLIAR SPRAY: Mix 1-2 quart. SUPER HUMIC ACID for plants with sufficient water to cover, per acre. Mist tops and bottoms of leaves. Moisten only to the point of run-off. (USE MINIMUM OF 5 GALLONS OF WATER.)
- TREE CROPS: Mix 2-4 qts. SUPER HUMIC ACID for plants with sufficient water to cover, per acre. Mist tops and bottoms of leaves. Moisten only to the point of run-off. (USE MINIMUM OF 50 GALLONS OF WATER.) *Repeat in a regular foliar feed program.
- GREENHOUSE: Using a 1% mix ratio (IE 2 qt. for 50 gallon) water over plants until it soaked into the ground. (1-2 inches) For hydroponics: Use at 250 ppm.
- HOUSEPLANTS: Apply 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Water as normal around base of plant.
- DOG SPOT AID/PREVENTION – LAWN DETOX
- Initially apply heavily at 1½ oz per 100 sf or 12 oz per 1000 sf. After applying give the lawn a good watering to move the Humic Acid into the root zone.
- Apply again in 3 weeks at 1 oz per 100 sf or – 6 oz per 1000 sf and water in.
- Then apply every 6 weeks at the 1 oz per 100 sf or 6 oz per 1000 sf.
- Store in a safe, dry, frost-free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
Frequently Asked Questions
?Q.Can I apply this product the same day as other products
A.Yes, this product can be applied the same day as most of our other products. The only ones to be careful with are Liquid Lime/Calcium, Yard Guard, and Miicronutrients–you can apply those the same day, but apply them after your Sabosib Humic Acid.